Friday, February 13, 2009

Call of the wild


Usually I hear the coyotes hunting in a pack out in the woods really late at night or early in the morning, but last night I just heard one. I'm pretty sure this is the same guy that woke me up last Saturday morning going on a good 30 minutes which I thought was odd since it was daylight (albeit a foggy morning).

This is the first time I got out of bed and tried to record the coyote. There is no image on the video since it was night time- just black and a tiny flashing light off in the distance. Please excuse the background noise due to the freeway and port? It's not as exciting as the pack hunting in a group, but I hope you enjoy it anyway.

2 comments:

  1. I like the animated gif of the woodpecker.
    Nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you recorded a werewolf! Nice new pics Jen.
    You're rockin it!

    ReplyDelete