Friday, August 28, 2009

Sneak Peek

These are a few items I will be posting on my etsy vintage shop next week. I will have 3 scary cats just in time for Halloween! These are tin/foil type made in the USA! Very cool. soldout!


Whoever originally owned them stapled a back on to it, so the kitty could stand.


Also, for dog lovers I have a sweet, needlepoint Scottie! This miniature work of art measures 2.75 in x 4 in. Crafty.

A lovely, floral Vera Lucky Ladybug scarf. sold!

And I did not do this scarf justice with my photo! This is an amazing oversize scarf measuring 31.5 in x 31.5 in. It does not have a tag, but I believe it is pure silk and was hand screened. I must say, it is my favorite! Click on it and view the larger image to see how beautiful it truly is...

Lovely hand knitted lace collar.


Calling all tree-huggers. Very cool Lady Arrow top.


Love the grove of trees.

This will not be for sale. I've been in search of a lampshade for 5 years now to top off my granny's milk glass lamp base that I've been waiting to take out of my basement. Finally I found the perfect shade with daisies that match the flowers on the base!

sweet dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment